Friday, November 14, 2008

I love my neices and nephews!

I just love this picture! Although, it is missing a few of my nieces and nephews. I love them all and am thankful to have them in my life, as well as my family, extended family and my good friends. Thanks for all you do for me!! I love you all.

Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!

Ashley, Isabell, Isaac, Landon, Dylan, Cole, Breanne, Kelsie & Cameron.
Nieces and Nephews
Build your own Blingee

(missing, but not forgotten) ~ Berlyn, Taylor, Tyler, Zach, Sydney.
And one on the way...My sister Stacey is expecting a
baby boy in a few months. Yay! :)

One day I'll have my own kids in there and you will all probably get
to see more pictures than you want to.
That's not a probably, it will happen. hehehe!!

4 comments:

Serenity said...

That is such a cute picture! I know this sounds cliche but I can't believe how big they are getting! Wow!! What a cute groupl of kids!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

so cute! and i'll agree with ren, they're getting so big..holy cow!!!

Amy said...

Hey, Darla, it's really good to read about you. I miss when I used to live with your family. I want to send you an invite to my blog, but I don't know your email address...mine is partamy@gmail.com so you can send me yours if you want to. I love you...by the way, I love that picture! I can't believe there are so many kids in your family!!

Brat said...

Looks like a lively bunch!