I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd jump on and at least talk about something. Not a lot has been going on in my life. Which can be a good thing, but doesn't make for a lot of fun. :) I can't complain though! Life is great! I have a wonderful family and a lot of good, close friends.
I had a great weekend! I loved Conference and all of the talks. Particularly, President Wirthlin and President Uchdorf. Their words of council and testimony make me want to do better and be a better person. I take a lot for granted and complain about the most petty things sometimes, and I know I shouldn't. I have so much to be grateful for and am so blessed.
I can't wait to have a Family of my own one day and raise my children the way Heavenly Father wants me to. All of my Brothers and Sisters, and most of my friends have kids and I admire them so much. I can see how you all devote your lives and love to your kids, and hopefully I can do the same!
3 comments:
Hey Darby, how's the new job treating you? Are you liking it?
So, do you work in the same department as Kaleb?
If you can, I think you need to bring in a barbell into work sometime and go up to Kaleb's desk and when you pick up the barbel fling yourself across Kaleb's desk and knock everything off of it.
That is Kaleb's favorite memory of you. Do you remember when you did that at my house? We all still laugh everytime someone brings it up. Ü Love ya, Darby.
I'm always wishing I had a more interesting life too.
Having a husband and a child doesnt mean that life is wonderful. I know my single life had more activity in it.
I think my favorite talk in conference was President Monson's one about enjoy now and living today...or something like that.
Hey Darla!! Those were my two favorite talks too!!! Glad to see you have a blog, I like being able to keep in touch even though we live far away! I miss you too!
Post a Comment