Man, I haven't blogged in a while. Nothing interesting going on. Just trying to hook a guy and save money! Same old, same old. Memorial Day was nice! It's always great to remember the people we love -- that have passed away. I miss my Grandpa Phelps, my cousin Kimmy, my other Grandma Fern (my dad's mom's name was also Fern) and my Grandpa Kennell. I'm grateful for the Plan of Salvation and take comfort in knowing we can all be together again!
I'll try to write sooner next time. I think when I have a little family of my own, I will blog more :) Life is great! NO complaints!!!
5 comments:
Darby, I am still patiently waiting for pictures of your new haircut!! Come on, don't leave me hanging. By the way, Jake is off for a week starting on the 6th so let's get together!
I know...I hate pictures of myself right now. Until I get a few more lbs off :) Okay, I'll call you next week. We'll plan something. It has been a while!!!
Hang in there Darla. We love you!
I love memorial day as well. It was good to visit graves and remember. Thanks for your post. I miss you too! Hope you are going to the reunion because I am planning on seeing you there :)
oh, and this is reni, not russ
Post a Comment