Thursday, February 26, 2009

Work and Weight...

I haven't written in quite some time so I thought I'd take the time and update my fantastic, ever so exciting Blog! I know everyone's waiting right?!?! Umm, yeah right huh! Nothing too interesting is going on in my life right now. I do have to say that I've finally found a job that I love, and I love the people I work with. That was very hard to find after being laid off after 6 years of AAA. (which was really hard and sad because I loved it and the people.) But it feels great to get into the industry that's up my alley, and I love the people I work with, which counts for a lot.

So, If anyone needs a windshield or any Auto Glass repaired or replaced -- call ME! I can get ya a deal :) I'll put a link on here. My boss wants us to hit our sales mark, and then some, so I said I'd start "marketing." Plus we get commission. Heck Yeah!! LOL!!!

Told you nothing fantastic was going on in life. But I love my job and will be able to move out within a couple months, HOPEFULLY! So, if anyone knows of an available room with non-psychotic, fun roommates, or a single apartment within the next month or 2 in Salt Lake County, let me know! :)

Oh, and I am starting a MEGA "diet" (hate that word) March 1st. It's gotta happen!! Nothing much else going on. EXCITING STUFF I tell ya! :)


Here's my work web address: www.abraauto.com
(I tried to add a link and for some reason it won't) It's proabably me!

6 comments:

Emily Youngdell said...

I'm so glad that you are liking your job! If I ever have windshield problems you better believe that you will be the first one that I call. Ü
I will keep my ears open for anyone looking for a roommate. Too bad we can't be roomies, huh. We would have so much fun. There would be tons of slurring and pulling pranks on each other. Darn..

Darla said...

I agree... you had to go and get married on me! Grrrr...hehe, totally kidding!! We would have a blast though. That would be great exercise too, because you keep me laughing all the time :)

Brat said...

I'm happy to hear that you've found a place to work that you enjoy.
I'm also very happy to hear that you are fully potty trained. Your mother must be so proud.

Claudia Orgill said...

I'm giving your number to "that guy" toda-ay!!!! His name is Chad.

It's sad to say but I don't know him ALL that well but he's nice, his sister is a good friend of mine and has nothing but good things to say about him, he's great with her kids (and mine), he has run triathlons....oh and he drives a motorcycle during the warmer days - he's not some rebellious - wearin' nothing but black kind of guy - just a nice normal person!

Serenity said...

I was waiting and waiting for you to post :) I love getting updates on you! Glad to hear all is well. Congrats with the job. Love you Darla!

Kam said...

Hi Darla! I haven't been on blogs much lately, but I thought I'd send on my words of encouragement for your Mega Diet! I know it's sooo hard to get up the motivation, and sooo annoying to not see a lot of progress at first. Hang in there and stick with it. I'm trying to do WeightWatchers right now... was doing great for a few weeks, and now I'm really struggling. Anyway, I hope it's going well so far (March 1 was only a few days ago, right?) Goooood luck!
Love ya, kamber