Monday, December 8, 2008
Fun Family Weekend!
I wanted to thank all those that came to the Friday night Christmas Party! I had a lot of fun. It was great to see you all! Saturday was great too. I'm grateful for family and don't know what I would do without all of them! There are now 148 of us on my mom's side of the family, and more on the way. And over 70 great grand children! I love it !!!! I'm so happy that we keep this tradition yearly and the Reunion in the Summer. I remember when it was just us 80 or so in the "Phelps Family." (which is still a lot) :) ... our cousins were, and are still some of my best friends and provide some of the BEST memories ever! Now there are so many that have married, and I love them so much. They are wonderful people to look up to and it's so awesome to see our family grow! I missed a lot of you this weekend that couldn't make it and hope they are all doing well. Anyway, I'm sorry this blog is just words! I forgot my camera Saturday and am so mad at myself!!! I hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love you darla! it was so good to see you and hang out & laugh!! :) you're a doll!!!!
Hey Darla! I so wish that I could have gone!!! My mom told me about your song! You are so funny!!! I still chuckle when it goes through my head (she sang it for me) Sounds like it was the hit of the party :) I miss you and hope it's not too long before we see you again!
hey darla, our address is 4617 spring meadow way, eagle mtn 84005. can i get your guys'? email is wallcreations@hotmail.com :)
Darla...HEY!!! How the heck are ya? I saw your blog from Heather's and I couldn't resist checkin' you out! It has been forever since I have seen you guys...what is your family up to? I would love for you to email me your email address and we could be blogging buddies!
amberorme@yahoo.com
I love family get togethers. Sounds like yours is getting better every year.
Post a Comment