Hello Everyone,
Like I know a million people and am so popular! :) I'm excited to start writing and put my thoughts down. One of my best friends, Emily turned me onto this blog and said I should start one. I've been meaning to for a long time. Life's been crazy lately! From moving out 8 months ago to Provo, (finally on my own) to now, moving back home. Yay, I am so excited to be back home, I very much missed living with my mom and dad!! I mean, I'm 28 years old, I don't need to be out on my own, that's way too young! For those that know me, know that I'm 100% lying!!! (Even though I love my parents dearly) But, after finding out that my roommate of 4 weeks does drugs, I figured it was a great idea to get the heck outtta there asap! So, I'm home, temporarily! Fun fun fun!!! I'm otherwise doing great. I've started going back to my old Singles Ward up here again that I like!! And I also just landed a great job at Questar in Salt Lake, so I'm so excited for that! Lifes been throwing me curve balls lately, but things are getting better!
1 comment:
I'm so happy!! I have been waiting for you to start a blog. I had so much fun with you today. Chili's has missed us, Darla. Let's get together before 6 months go by again, -K-! ♥ ya!
P.S. Congrats again on the job, that is so awesome.
Post a Comment